Monday, December 2, 2013

What kind of Momma are you?!

In 2004, I became a MOTHER. Capital letters and all.

Then, in 2010, I became a Momma again. Another boy, this one crazier than the first.

And finally, in 2013, a little girl came along.

And now the husband and I are outnumbered. Oh, oh, oh, yes we are.

I needed a place to keep all our crazy-kid stories in one place because, well, you know I'm just not busy enough in my day to day life. Ok, scratch that. Truth is, I'm way TOO busy and if I don't write these things down, they'll run away. Sort of like the boys do when I say it's time to leave for school or daycare.

So, every post will have a theme and said theme will tell you what kind of Momma I am. Hopefully there'll be more good than bad, but time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment